• Welcome to The Flying Pandas
  • Our servers consist of
  • Digital Combat Simulator, Arma 3 Wasteland, and TeamSpeak 3
Hello There, Guest! Login with Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Issue's with DCS Server
Thread Modes
If you have any sever issues with the sever please post them here. Also if you see anything that could help the sever out such as changes please post here. Thank you Tim
Thank you, 

Tim (TFP Sticks)
TFP Gaming System Operator

Howdy gang!

Been playing lately on your DCS server, to get used to the different aircraft. There seems to be a couple of issues with load outs;
Mig-21: cannot equip inboard UB-32-57 rocket pods, flare/chaff launchers or belly fuel tank.
F-18 pylon fuel tanks, reported by another player, but I cannot test as I don't own that mod (yet).
I'm certain there may be more but haven't explored most of the available Aircraft at this time.

Also, I know the sea is rather limited in size, but any chance of a northern stationary naval target? Couple of FFG/DD's and some transports, I wouldn't mind flying low in the Viggen with the RBS-15 or RB-04E.

Awesome work, and thank you for a noob friendly/fun server!

Just a heads up, you're server hasn't reset and is currently running with 0 G/A or Air Targets. Not sure what happened, but it was doing this approx 2300 AST (Atlantic Standard Time) on the 2nd Sep.

(08-18-2018, 04:49 PM)Dark Apostle Wrote: Thank you for your for letting me know about these issue's. I am sorry that it has took so long to get back to you . I will be looking into this and seeing what I can do to fix them. I will also talk to our mission maker and see if he can add some sea targets. 

Thank you, 
Tim Mckim (TFP Kane)

Howdy gang!

Been playing lately on your DCS server, to get used to the different aircraft. There seems to be a couple of issues with load outs;
Mig-21: cannot equip inboard UB-32-57 rocket pods, flare/chaff launchers or belly fuel tank.
F-18 pylon fuel tanks, reported by another player, but I cannot test as I don't own that mod (yet).
I'm certain there may be more but haven't explored most of the available Aircraft at this time.

Also, I know the sea is rather limited in size, but any chance of a northern stationary naval target? Couple of FFG/DD's and some transports, I wouldn't mind flying low in the Viggen with the RBS-15 or RB-04E.

Awesome work, and thank you for a noob friendly/fun server!
Thank you, 

Tim (TFP Sticks)